CHAPTER 94 – LICENSE FEES FOR LIQUOR AND MALT BEVERAGES ( pdf version )
Section 94.01 Scope
The license fees hereinafter referred to shall be applicable to all Class ‘A’ establishments selling liquor and fermented malt beverages, all Class ‘B’ establishments selling liquor and/or fermented malt beverages, and all establishments employing operators (bartenders).
Section 94.02 Definitions and Standards
1) Wisconsin Statutes, Chapter 125.
2) ‘Operator’ shall mean any person who shall draw or remove any fermented malt beverage for sale or consumption from any barrel, keg, cask, bottle or other container in which fermented malt beverages shall be stored or kept on premises requiring a Class ‘B’ license, for sale or service to a customer for consumption in or upon the premises where sold; and unless the licensee is on the premises of a Class ‘A’ or Class ‘B’ liquor establishment, a person who shall have an operator’s license must be present.
3) ‘License’ shall mean an authorization or permit issued by the Town board relating to the sale, barter, exchange or traffic in fermented malt beverages and/or liquor.
4) All licenses and license fees shall be for the period of July 1 through June 30. Fees shall be paid prior to the issuance of any license.
Section 94.03 Severability
The provisions of this ordinance shall be deemed severable, and if any provision of the ordinance or its application to any person or circumstances is held invalid or unconstitutional, the remainder of the ordinance and the application of the provision to other persons and circumstances shall not be affected.
Section 94.04 License Fees
1) Class ‘A’ Combination License $250.00
2) Class ‘B’ Combination License 250.00
3) Special ‘B’ (Picnic) License 10.00
4) Operator (Bartender) License 10.00
Section 94.05 Effective Date
This ordinance shall become effective upon passage and publication.
License fees revised at the 1984 Budget meeting.